INFORMATION TO DATA SUBJECTS
Pursuant to Section 13 of Italian Law Decree No. 196/2003
Villa Armena srl, with registered office in Figline Valdarno (FI) in Via M.Graziani 3, Data Controller pursuant to D.Lgs. 196/2003, wishes to inform you that your personal data collected by this on line registration will be processed by individuals in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of the processing, manually and by automated systems, for purposes relating to your request.
Collected data may be communicated, strictly for the intended and necessary purposes, to other companies of Villa Armena srl, banks, insurance companies, consultants, the relevant Authorities imposed by law and third parties only in the event the latter carry out specific tasks on our behalf, as far as such data are necessary or functional to the performance of the assigned tasks. Your data will not be disseminated.
You are entitled to exercise all rights granted by Italian Data Protection Code, such as right to information, to refusal, to request cancellation and updating or the estoppel of the data processing, by reverting to the General Manager of the Hotel Villa Armena, domiciled Figline Valdarno (FI) in Via M.Graziani 3.
- All information (in particular, prices, bookings, online calculations) is given without obligation. We cannot guarantee that such data are always fully up to date in every case. We reserve the right to amend or update information on this site at any time and without prior announcement. This likewise applies to improvements and/or modifications to the products or programs described on this site.
- Similarly, our business accepts no liability for failures of Internet performance, damage caused by third parties, imported data of all kinds (viruses, worms, Trojan horses) and for links from and to other web sites. We have no control over the content and form of external websites.
- We cannot guarantee the perfect working of hardware and software.
- We wish to call your attention to the fact that this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographic errors.
- In no case will our business be liable to you or to any third parties for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damage resulting from the use of this or of a linked website. All liability for loss of profit, interruption of operation, loss of programs or other data in your information systems is also excluded. This likewise applies if specific reference is made to the possibility of such damage.
- Cookies are data elements which a web site may send to your browser to facilitate your work with database-assisted systems. However, you do have the possibility of setting your browser in such a way that it informs you if you receive a cookie. You can therefore decide for yourself whether or not to accept it.
- The transmission of communications, documents and other information by e-mail is regarded as less dependable, secure and confidential than its transmission by letter or fax. We use modern detection technologies to eliminate viruses and spam. However, we also advise you to use virus scanners and decline all liability for damage caused by e-mails or losses thereof. We reserve the right to reject e-mails with potentially hazardous attached data files.
- In principle, you leave no personal data behind when you visit our Internet site. However, in certain specific cases we need your name and address. If such personal information is required, we will call your attention to that fact.
- We undertake to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We make contents or services from other Internet sites available to you on this site through links. These other sites are not governed by our data protection guidelines. We advise you to check each such site and ascertain how your data are protected in each case.
- If you make personal data available to us by way of information or to place orders, we reserve the right to use such data for marketing purposes.
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of e-mails and other electronic means of communication.
If you have any questions or comments about our disclaimer or about data protection, please contact us.